Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gossamer Blue June Kits

Gossamer Blue June Kits are available and I have to say this month is one of my favorites. My projects came together so quickly! I love the mix of Pink Paislee and American Crafts goodies this month.

Here's a couple of the projects that I made with them. First up is a layout I created using Main Kit only. I wanted the photo to be the main thing on the page. On Mother's Day, I came home from running errands to find this beautiful message written from the fallen cherry blossom petals on  our front lawn.


I decided to embellish around the photo and used some of the GB printable die cuts, and lots of the Pink Paislee die cuts.
 That pineapple is one of my favorites. Isn't it cute??
I thought this wood 'keeper' tag was the perfect accent, as well!

Next up is a page I made about Ryan with a couple of our dear friends. We went to their home the night before my birthday and had a wonderful dinner and birthday cake celebration.


I love the triangle paper and used that for the background. It's a GB exclusive. I layered several of the Life's Pages cards together to create the background.

Then I added the embellishments. I love these ones on the sticks. I think they are super fun to tuck behind items and layer over elements.

Be sure to stop by the Gossamer Blue gallery for lots of inspiration! And check back on the 15th for a second round of projects during the GB blog hop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Such fabulous lay-outs with lots of pretty details! I always love seeing your work!